LOVE NIGHT FAIRIES

IF YOU LOVE SCRAPBOOKING ATC, MIXED MEDIA AND MORE THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS SHINE. HAVE FUN ANGELA















Thursday, October 4, 2012

OctoberCardFest fall and halloween

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello my dear friends bogglers. Like a promised you will see a card a day. I am having so much fun with this, and I hope you guys too.  My second card is a little more complicated couples of techniques. Embosing, Glitter mist and used mask. It was fun making this card.

 
 
I first took the panel I was going to used to stamp and glimmer misted with orange purple and gray. You have to let dry or used your heat gun.
I used multiples stamps the Tree and old foam stamp, the thumstone the cat and the spooky house.
 
I used white embossing ink and clear powder for the spider web. Martha stuart punch with the rats and come ribbon. The base card is 5 x4 3/4.  I hope you enjoy this card and



 
 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


No comments: