LOVE NIGHT FAIRIES

IF YOU LOVE SCRAPBOOKING ATC, MIXED MEDIA AND MORE THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS SHINE. HAVE FUN ANGELA















Wednesday, October 3, 2012

HALLOWEEN IS HERE!!!!!

Hello bloggers, I know is being a long time since I blogg. I got some personal matter that tooked most of my time. However this weekend I went to a fantasty crop and was able to start my Halloween Cards. So every day you will see one.  I missed you all.  The fall season is my favorite starting with Halloween and ending with Thanksgiving. I Hope you all enjoy the ride of my octobercardfest.

Hugs   Angela






supplies

   SEI Halloween Paper, clear stickles, Halloween Spellbinder, copic marker,
   craft cardstock and tombo mono adhesive glue.

No comments: