LOVE NIGHT FAIRIES

IF YOU LOVE SCRAPBOOKING ATC, MIXED MEDIA AND MORE THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS SHINE. HAVE FUN ANGELA















Thursday, January 27, 2011

My New Layouts

Hi Bloggers this is latest layout I recently work with. One of my resolution of this year was to scrap more and worry less. My inspiration last year was under weather and I lost the mojo. But trying to be positive and scrap more. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful week. Happy Scrapping Angela





ALWAYS BE YOURSELF


ESQUIMO KISS
This is my DD and her fiance at Mt Lemmon

MIA 4 YEARS
This is my granddauther at her birthday party.

MY BROTHER
This is my big brother, He looks so much like my Dad.


VIVACIOUS
This is my dear goddaughter always taking pictures of herself.


All this Layout where made using old supplies and embellish. I am trying to simplify my style. and also save a litttle money too. Thanks again Hugs Angela

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Hi Angela
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL creations! Great Job!
Thanks for sharing.
Sony

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela. Such great layouts here! I wanted to let you know that I chose you for one of my five Liebster blog awards. My blog post at http://itsallinthecards.blogspot.com/2011/02/liebster-blog-award.html has all the info. Enjoy your weekend!