LOVE NIGHT FAIRIES

IF YOU LOVE SCRAPBOOKING ATC, MIXED MEDIA AND MORE THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS SHINE. HAVE FUN ANGELA















Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year

Hello all my dear blogers. I know it being a long while since i update my blog. But as one of the 2011 resolution I promise I will have totutorials and also I am going to create a blog in spanish. 2010 it being a though one for me. But positive spirit and creativite is going to take all those experience and make them a great one. I have a wonderful holidays quiet at home and working in some of my proyect that you will be able to see at youtube. Since my honey got me for christma a camera. I will start soom=n. Lots of scrapbook pages and mixed midea proyect.

   Again want to thanks all those faithfull bloger that follow this blog!!
   God bless every one
Angela and happy scrapping

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela! Your work is lovely. I followed your blog and can't wait to see more of your creations! Best wishes for a wonderful 2011. -Irene

Sonia said...

Hi Angela
NIce to see you again on the blog's world.
Greetings from Puerto Rico
Sony