LOVE NIGHT FAIRIES

IF YOU LOVE SCRAPBOOKING ATC, MIXED MEDIA AND MORE THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS SHINE. HAVE FUN ANGELA















Friday, March 20, 2009

JUST HAPPY!!!!


Hello my dear friends it is finally friday. This is the day I do all my errands and clean the house so I can scrapbook during the weekend since I work full time. I consider my self very lucky to have a family that really support me in my hobby. Also to have such a wonderful niece Monica that share her amazing pictures for me to Scrap.


This LO is from my niece last visit to the Magic Butterfly in Hartford,CT. She is so pretty and bubbly I decided to make an album for her birthday. This LO is one of my favorite one. I try to keep it simple so the photo will be the focal points. Most of the supplies are from GCD love that Pattern Paper and I used Watercolors for the flower that I cut out of the PP. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend.


PS. Beware soon there is going to be a challenge on my blog, with a very nice prize.


hugs

Angela


4 comments:

Nayheli said...

Qué precioso layout!! y la foto está muy buena, pero sacame de una duda, la mariposa está en la foto o la pegaste??, esta muy ingenioso!!

Saludos desde México.

Kimberly said...

Hello! Just wanted to pop in and check out your blog. Isn't funny how we have a set days we do things, so we can do what we want on other days?

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Oh my gosh..... what a beautiful page!!!!

Jackie Anderson said...

Hey Angela, thanks for inviting me to your cool blog! It looks fab!