LOVE NIGHT FAIRIES

IF YOU LOVE SCRAPBOOKING ATC, MIXED MEDIA AND MORE THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS SHINE. HAVE FUN ANGELA















Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Monday

My LO Emotions is out for publication

Hello everyone, Yes it is Monday and just staring the week. For all those that work and also for the SAHM. That means getting up early, coming home tired and also make sure you exercise. I set a goal to scrap a layout per day or at least get caught up during weekends. But some times you get to hooked to scrapping that can affect your personality so here is my Latest LO about my emotions when I scrapbook. I hope you like it and feel me on this!


Journaling reads: This is ME showing my emotions when I scrapbook: 1. CURIOSITY – behavior of exploring, learning or finding out there is some new scrapbooking supplies to play with. 2. HAPPINESS- a state of mind or feeling such of satisfaction, pleasure or joy. Specially when you get new supplies to scrap with. 3. GUILT- emotional experience that occurs when a person realizes or violated a rule. Like when you buy some supplies to scrap you are not allowed to get. 4. EUPHORIA- mental state defined as a sense of great elation and well being. Like when you finished a great LO. 5. LOVE- a single emotion built from two or more feelings. Like when your DH understand the need to get more scrap booking supplies. 6. SURPRISE- brief emotional state that is a result of experiencing an unexpected? event. Like when you get new scrap supplies. 7. GRATITUDE- positive emotion in acknowledgment of a benefit that one has received. You feel thankful of having great memories to scrapbook. 8. SILLY- a state of mind of being playful. like when your DH said you spend too much time Scrapbooking.




2 comments:

Nayheli said...

Woooow!!! your layout is beautiful!! i love it!!, very inspirational.
Sorry for my bad english, i´m from México.

Regards!

Lynn Biermann said...

Great lo! Very creative!! I understand all those scrapping emotions!