LOVE NIGHT FAIRIES

IF YOU LOVE SCRAPBOOKING ATC, MIXED MEDIA AND MORE THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS SHINE. HAVE FUN ANGELA















Monday, August 25, 2014

SAVE THE DAY SHADOW BOX

Hello my friends I am very happy  my creative juices are back. Especially now that my stepdaughter is getting married. I made this LO  but in frame I called shadow box but it a frame I got at Michaels 12 x12 frame used 40% off and pay 12 dollars. I used prima cartographer line for this project. I layer all
my paper with chipboard and the flowers,frame (mini), glitter dots and wood is all prima. I cut the paper in the middle and rolled them so the small frame appeared that is coming out of the LO. I hope you like it you can find most of the supplies. Scrapbook.com or blue moon.com.




  Supplies:

Prima cartographer line, flowers dots also used spray golden from prima. any question just leave a comment and gladly answer your question. Have a great day. Happy Scrapping.

Angelascrapbook.com

No comments: