LOVE NIGHT FAIRIES

IF YOU LOVE SCRAPBOOKING ATC, MIXED MEDIA AND MORE THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS SHINE. HAVE FUN ANGELA















Tuesday, June 21, 2011

HELLO YOU ALL!!!

HELLO YOU ALL!!!


WOW!!!! June is almost done. Summer is here is crazy hot in Arizona 100 degrees. But I can stay in and scrap more I know is being a while but I am back with my lates layouts. There is something to anyone.


Here is one of my vintage layout use Bo Bunny line cut the frame and used smooch to retouched it. This a photo of my family 1952. I used lots of glitters and also embellishements. Hope you like it.

NOw this are some of my Layouts for my Disney Vacation Album


Other Layouts of the family




Since 4 of July is coming here are some ideas



And to end my Layouts how about me here is one

2 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Nice to see you posting again...hope your well and keep them coming love visiting your blog so inspiring...tfs

Unknown said...

Wow, such amazing LO's! I don't post many LO's and now you've inspired me to get moving on some! Awesome details and designs...great work!