LOVE NIGHT FAIRIES

IF YOU LOVE SCRAPBOOKING ATC, MIXED MEDIA AND MORE THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS SHINE. HAVE FUN ANGELA















Thursday, April 14, 2011

THURSDAY SKETCH AT PAGES IN TIME

Hello my dear friends bloggers, it is Thursday this month is flying going so fast. Hope everyone had the taxes done if not I hope you are close to finished. Every Thursday we have at Pages in Time where I am part of DT we have a sketch challenge go and check it out. There is badge at the right side of my blog for the link to Pages in time just click there and join. Also at the end of the 4/29 to 5/1 2011 we are going to have a crop on line with lots of prizes and fun games challenges and more. Hope to see
you there.

this is my take for the challenge this are my best friend Yaira's son playing at the park. Used the Fancy Pant Hot chocolate line. Handmade the flowers using a Sizzix die call Flower layers 2 using glitter cardstock and also used the another sizzix die for leaves. I cut the scallop center with my cricut with my cartrige accent esencialt. I inked the edges and follow the sketch I hope you like and thanks for stopping.\\
Going to CK Convention this weekend, taking a few classes I will get you update next week. Happy Scrapping!!!!

angela

No comments: