Tuesday, March 1, 2011
QUOTE CHALLENGE IN PAGES IN TIME
Hello to all my follower in this blog. As being part of the DT of Pages in times there is a lots of things you can do. And this Layout is made for Kelly's quote challenge. I decided to use black & white photo for more drama. This pic is of my DD, the day a tooked the pic she was a little under the weather and picked the one of the fantastic quotes of Anthony J. D"Angelo that kelly posted in the forum. So go and join this fantastic challenge and you could win RAK.
Cardstock Coredination Brown,Orange
Flowers : Prima
Bling :Prima and Queen&Co
Pattern Papers : Heirloom K&I, Lillybee Fashion show
Inks: Distress ink vintage photo with sponge applicator
Ruler: Tearing ruler
Adhesives: ATG,Pop dots, Zotz
Tatter angel mist Olive green
Jornaling spot from an old jornal page
Letter: very old from Making Memories.
EDGER DISTRESSER TIM HOLTS
1.Distress the edges of brown cardstock and used the disstress ink to inked the CS.
2. Cute first PP using a tearing ruler or do it by hand. Then used the distress ink for the edges.
3. Cuted 2 PP 4 x 10, 3rd one 8x10 distressed the edges and inked it.
4. Cuted CS Orange only 1/2 inche shows from the photo distress and inked it.
5. Used a journaling spot, it can be and old piece of paper. How I printed. First print your quote on a regular piece of paper. Then taped your journaling spot in top of the quote. Make sure all corners are taped or your printer will jam. And there you got a perfect journaling spot.
6. Glue all the PP,CS,journaling spot and picture.
7. Add the swirls chipboard but first sprayed it with Angel Tatter mist and let it dry.
8. Glue your flowers add bling in top of the pic and random around the page.
9. Add the tittle on top of the pic and you are done.
thanks for stopping hope your having a good week, Hugs Angela