LOVE NIGHT FAIRIES

IF YOU LOVE SCRAPBOOKING ATC, MIXED MEDIA AND MORE THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS SHINE. HAVE FUN ANGELA















Friday, February 25, 2011

THURSDAY SKETCH WEEK 18

I made this sketch for the thursday sketch week 18. this was a photo my DH took of me watching the sunset in Cabo San Lucas. It was so peaceful just to lisent to the ocean waves crash and feel in your face the warmth of the sun and ocean breeze. I hope you like it,



The hiden journaling reads: "God created the world,live every second of it""

thanks for stopping and have a wonderful weekend

Angela

2 comments:

Traci Thiel said...

Beautiful take on the Sketch! I love the butterflys!

Anonymous said...

I love the hidden journaling. That is so touching. Love this LO Angela. Gorgeous!