LOVE NIGHT FAIRIES

IF YOU LOVE SCRAPBOOKING ATC, MIXED MEDIA AND MORE THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS SHINE. HAVE FUN ANGELA















Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CANCER MONTH AWARENES




  This video touch my heart. I being touch by cancer multiple times in my life. First my first husband died of liver cancer at a young age. My aunt is strugling with LAP, My other aunt die of ovarian cancer, My wonderful and lovely mom of pancreatic cancer and the recent was my Dear and lovely Niece Monica. She is a survivor of lymphoma on her lung. Her battle was harsh, but she fought like a hero. We all stand up for her. I did not have the chance to be physical there but my thought and spirit was next to her. She won the battle after 4 months of chemo. So this on memory of all those families patients and friends that lost a love one on this battle. My heart go to all of them. I support the battle against cancer, I hope you too.
 Thanks for stopping.

Hugs Angela

No comments: