LOVE NIGHT FAIRIES

IF YOU LOVE SCRAPBOOKING ATC, MIXED MEDIA AND MORE THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS SHINE. HAVE FUN ANGELA















Friday, June 25, 2010

Scarlet Lime May Kit Layouts

Hello my dear friends bloger's. I now I being MIA for a couple of week but I here now to update my blog. I am so sorry I disable my playlist since a couple of follower said that is hard to watch the videos with the music on. I apologized for the problem this cause. Well Scarlet Lime is one of my favorite montly kit club. They are unique with the latest trends and also with their own personal twist. I encourage to look their site www.scarletlime.com is a fun site. Here is what I did with my may kit




















This layout is for my aniversary vacation in Cabo San Lucas in Baja California. This was a special dinner in one of the most exclusive Restaurant in Pueblo Bonito Sunset the resort we stay in.


Hidden Journaling reads:

I know everyday should be special beside you, but I do not have words of gratitude for this excellent memory. The restaurant was iluminated only by candles and only a total of 18 tables. A grand piano and singer imitating Frida that comes to your table and sings to you. The 9 course dinner was outstanding and the Pomegrate margarita was to die for. The most amazing part of this, it was arranged by you. Thanks love you forever and ever. Angela

thanks for stopping, hugs angela

No comments: