Hello my dear friends!!! Just having a blast with my new copics markers, that I got for my birthday!!! I still learning however watching some tutorials in YouTube and learning!!!
This is one of my first card:
Stazon Jet Black
EK Border Punch
DCWV the spring glitter matstack
Sizzix Flower die cut
Wall Paper (used on the flower)
Pop dots and glue pen.
see colors below:
1. First Stamp the Image using staz on.
2.Color the image with copic markers using the dark colors on the edges and
lighter color toward the center.
3. Cut the Stamped Image.
4. Use the glue pen to around the wings and dress and sprinkle glitter and let
5. Used wallpaper and cut the flower with your Big Shot.
6. Cut the background PP to fit your card and punch the edges.
7. Glue the background, fold the flower in half, I used 3 flowers and hold it
the big Brad.
8. Use Pop Dots and glue Stamped image.
This is a closer look of the flower and the Edges!!!
This is a close up of the Fairy( I used Inkadinkado #98692)
Thanks for stopping by, and Enjoy!!!