LOVE NIGHT FAIRIES

IF YOU LOVE SCRAPBOOKING ATC, MIXED MEDIA AND MORE THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS SHINE. HAVE FUN ANGELA















Sunday, May 3, 2009

COPIC MARKERS


Hello my dear friends!!! Just having a blast with my new copics markers, that I got for my birthday!!! I still learning however watching some tutorials in YouTube and learning!!!

This is one of my first card:



Supplies

White Cardstock

Stazon Jet Black

Glitter

EK Border Punch

DCWV the spring glitter matstack

Brad

Sizzix Flower die cut

Wall Paper (used on the flower)

Pop dots and glue pen.

Copic Markers
see colors below:























Steps:

1. First Stamp the Image using staz on.
2.Color the image with copic markers using the dark colors on the edges and
lighter color toward the center.
3. Cut the Stamped Image.
4. Use the glue pen to around the wings and dress and sprinkle glitter and let
it dry.
5. Used wallpaper and cut the flower with your Big Shot.
6. Cut the background PP to fit your card and punch the edges.
7. Glue the background, fold the flower in half, I used 3 flowers and hold it
the big Brad.
8. Use Pop Dots and glue Stamped image.












This is a closer look of the flower and the Edges!!!


This is a close up of the Fairy( I used Inkadinkado #98692)





Thanks for stopping by, and Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Taj White said...

This card is gorgeous. Love the fairy. I see someone has a thing for fairy's.

Kimberly said...

Gorgeous!! I gotta get me some of those. Just what I need something else to slow me down - LOL!!!

Hay, go check out my blog, got something for ya over there.

Myia Shantrice said...

I nominated you for a lovely blog award, head on over to my blog and check it out!

Vel said...

Oh no, now I'm going to have to buy some copic markers! ;) This is really fabulous!