LOVE NIGHT FAIRIES

IF YOU LOVE SCRAPBOOKING ATC, MIXED MEDIA AND MORE THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS SHINE. HAVE FUN ANGELA















Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Labor Day!!!!

I promised myself from now on I am going to blog at least twice a week. Finally after working so many days and solving all my family issues I decided to take at least 2 days just for scrapping. So I put a sign on the fridge door for my family. I am on strike "NO cooking!!! No cleaning  Only Scrapping, so if you get hungry fixed your self a snack or order out, PS. if you order out please order something for me.
  I organized some of my pics and try to get caught up with some Layouts that I promised my family I was going to scrap. My dinning table is full of scrapbooking supplies, got my laptop and I pod. I am ready get set GOOOOOOOO!!!


Here is 2 of the layouts I work with:


Description: HELLO YOU ALL AND HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND. THIS LO IS FOR MY COUSIN IDALIA, THIS IS HER BABY SARAH, SHE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE ANGEL. I PROMISE HER THAT I WAS GOING TO SCRAP A PIC OF SARAH AND HERE IT IS.




SUPPLIES:

PP: CUTEWORLD FROM AUTUMN LEAVES

CRICUT NEW ARRIVAL CARTRIDGE

LOTS OF OLD SCRAPS

PRIMA FLOWERS

QUICKUT SWIRLS

THANKS FOR STOPPING, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, HUGS ANGELA


Description: HI AGAIN!!! I TOLD MY FAMILY TODAY IS MY DAY FOR SCRAPPING NO FOOD NO COOKING NOTHING!!! AND I TRYING TO GET CAUGHT UP WITH ALL THE LO I BEEN WORKING FOR A WHILE!. THIS ONE IS MY NIECE BOY ANDRES WHEN HE WAS 18 MONTHS OLD. I TOOK THIS PIC WHEN I WENT TO VISIT THEM BACK HOME. HE LOOK SO PEACEFUL!!!.


LOTS OF THECNIQUES HERE, PAINTING,ALCOHOL INK,PUNCHES,INKING AND MORE.

SUPPLIES:

PP: GRANNY'S KITCHEN SEI (VERY OLD)

PRIMA FLOWERS AND SWIRL

CHIPBOARD UNKNOWN

LETTERS DOODLEBUG

PUNCHES FISKAR

PAINT HEIDI SWAPP

ACRYLIC WINGS MAYA

ALCOHOL INKS TIM HOLTZ

thanks for stopping and have a fantastic week!!!
 
hugs Angela

4 comments:

Sonia said...

Cute, lovely, adorable layouts.
You did a fabulous works.
Good Job!

**Sony**

Shazza said...

Hi Angela,

I came across your blog whilst blog hopping....... as you do.

Love your layouts , they are fab!!

If you ever need any inspiration I run two challenge sites:
ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

and

From Screen 2 Sscrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/

Would love you to come and play along or become a follower to get my most recent postings

cheers
Shazza

Mina said...

oh wow your layouts are just amazing so beautiful and enhance the stunning photographs perfectly...I love them
Mina xxx

Peggy said...

They're both gorgeous Angela. I especially like the stitching feature on the first one. Glad to see you decided to blog some more!
xxx Peggy