LOVE NIGHT FAIRIES

IF YOU LOVE SCRAPBOOKING ATC, MIXED MEDIA AND MORE THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS SHINE. HAVE FUN ANGELA















Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good Morning !!! it is my Birthday!!!


I know I have not being good keeping up my blog but I was so busy and a little sick. However today it is my Birthday and I am planning to do nothing!!! Thanks to all my great friend in SB.com that stop by so say Happy Birthday. Lots of lovely cards..

Here is a pic of the Lovely flowers I found this morning when I wake up!!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Angela!!!!

Paulien van den Bosch said...

ahhhhh.... Happy belated birthday girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!.. After a *certain age* we tell everyone, it doesn't matter....... but that's a BIG FAT LIE.....LOL

Hope you had a good one

:)
Debbi ( Delusional1 )

Gigikay said...

It is a little late but happy bday!!!! Hope it was great.

Taj White said...

happy belated birthday Angela